- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Compatible materials include solid wood and laminated beams
- Despite tremendous nominal output of 6000 Watt, the single-phase ZSX-TWIN Ec weighs just 20 kg (44.1 lbs). The low weight-to-power ratio allows the saw to cut as deep as 400 mm (15 3/4 in.).
- In timber construction and when fitting solid timber walls, corners frequently need to be cut out. Thanks to the vertical cutting edge, recesses and half-lap joints can be produced quickly and exactly. The arduous task of turning the work simply does not arise.
- At the core of the MAFELL ZSX-TWIN Ec are the two 3000-Watt single-phase motors. They run at the same time on two 230 V phases of the three-phase electric power system.
- The ZSX pivots from -15° to 60° exactly according to the scale.
ZSX TWIN Ec Carpenters Chain Saw
£11,940.00 inc. Vat
The new ZSX-TWIN Ec carpenter´s chain saw is a highly practical tool for large timbers.By developing a machine with two motors, capable of producing very complex and otherwise laborious work easily and for a perfect fit, MAFELL has taken the chain saw to a new level. With a nominal output of 3000 Watt, just one CUprex motor already tests the performance limits of the conventional 230 V power supply. Two CUprex motors running at the same time would bring a regular fused domestic power system to its knees. By dividing the load between two circuits, the twin-motor ZSX gets all the power it needs. A three-phase electric power system offers the ideal solution because the phases have separate fuses, so that the supply is not overloaded.