• With CUprex, the high-performance motor
• Low weight of 21.1 kg (46.1 lbs)
• Stable height adjustment
• Birdsmouth cuts and lap joints
• Compatible materials include solid wood and glue-laminated timber
£5,754.00 inc. Vat
The ZK 115 Ec – a persuasive and powerful tool offering ease of use, a tool
brake and electronics with:
• Smooth starting
• Constant speed under load
• Overload protection
• No-load speed reduction to protect machine
• Reduced noise emissions
The entirely newly developed 150 x 115 mm (5 7/8 x 4 1/2 in.) cutter head
of the ZK 115 Ec, with 13 reversible carbide tips (9 for final, 4 for rough
cutting), facilitates very high cutting rates, optimum chip removal and an
extended service life.
Simply score the notch and vertical cut, set the cut indicator, notch depth
and angle – and mortising can begin. It couldn´t be quicker or easier!
The guide rails available as optional accessories can be used with all other
MAFELL carpentry machines.