- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel cuts -1° to +48°
- Plunge cuts
- Compatible materials include solid wood, cement fiberboard, melamine resin panels (Trespa), OSB, gypsum fiberboard, plastics, façade boards and various board materials
- Facility for extremely fine adjustment of the cutting depth setting, e.g. when working with a resharpened blade or with Fermacell.
- The closed saw blade cover and the slide bar at the saw-cut ensure a very low dust formation.
- The cutting depth can be set with millimeter precision. With or without a rail – simply turn the pointer to show the exact cutting depth.
- For bevel cuts, the angle setting is fixed in two locations with half a turn of a single locking screw.
MT55 18 MBL Cordless Plunge Saw
£730.80 – £1,054.80 inc. Vat
- The idea of developing a new plunge-cut saw is not new in itself. The novel aspect of this development, however, was the origination of a unique precision product from a set of especially designed machine components.
- The plunge-cut saw MT 55 18M bl is a jack of all trades. It can execute plunge, parting, bevel and angled cuts with supreme precision and without any tearing.
- The scoring function is quickly activated in a single movement. The MT 55 18M bl then cuts visible edges as cleanly as a stationary machine, even if the splinter guard is worn.
- The cutting depth range has now been extended to 57 mm (2 1/4 in.). Thanks to the innovative tilting system, the options afforded for bevel cuts are practically unlimited as well.