- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts and recesses
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials
- Thanks to the unique tilting system, a cutting depth of 47 mm (including rail) is always available in the angle range from 0° to 45°.
- The machine can be removed from the cross-cut track at the single press of a button, allowing its use for the full range of applications offered by the K 65 cc.
- The rubberized underside ensures a good grip on the work and avoids damage to the surface.