- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts, recesses and cutting shadow gaps from 13 mm (1/2 in.)
- Compatible materials include board materials, doors, worktops, parquet and laminate flooring, solid wood
- The new, compact brushless motor is extremely durable, efficient and maintenance-free.
- The quick-release catch enables you to detach the machine from the rail in a single, quick action. The saw can then be used as a separate portable circular unit with all the functionality of the MAFELL K series.
- With a cutting depth of 40 mm on the rail, virtually all sawing tasks arising during on-site assembly work can be executed – and in keeping with immaculate MAFELL quality standards to boot.
- One stop is fixed while the other can be adjusted exactly thanks to the large scale markings – for precise angle cuts.
KSS40 Cross Cutting System System 18v
£762.00 – £1,078.80 inc. Vat
- We have not reinvented cross-cutting – but we have made it easier and more portable. And with the new KSS 40 18M bl, we have even added a battery: one that delivers what it promises – innovative battery technology for maximum performance.
- When it comes to internal finishing work, there is no better helper than the KSS 40 18M bl, whatever the task in hand: be it for floors, walls, doors, furniture, ceilings or roof battens – to make cross or rip cuts, rail-guided cuts, miter or compound miter cuts at angles up to 45°, or even plunge cuts.
- Backed by 25 years of experience, it takes cross-cutting system technology to the next development level with the addition of state-of-the-art battery technology.