- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts, recesses and cutting shadow gaps from 13 mm (1/2 in.)
- Compatible materials include board materials, doors, worktops, parquet and laminate flooring, cladding
- The pivot point of the KSS 300 is on the side, on the bottom edge of the rail. This has the advantage of requiring only a single tracing pointer for all angles – with or without the rail.
- Enables you to detach the machine from the rail in a single, quick action. The saw can then be used as a separate portable circular unit with all the functionality of the MAFELL KSP series.
- The smart stop and adjustable fence with large scale increments for exact angle settings facilitate very precise and consistent miter cuts.
KSS300 Cross-Cutting System
£649.00 ex. Vat
- In internal finishing, one thing is important above all else: precision. Designed for supreme handling, the KSS 300 cross-cutting system therefore focuses on all the key functions for this type of work.
- Fastening the portable circular saw to the KSS rail creates a very practical single-handed cross-cutting system for bevel and miter cuts; once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position.
- Offering a maximum cutting depth of 42 mm, the portable circular saw delivers ample power in all situations. Thanks to magnesium die-cast components, this especially neat and lightweight saw weighs only 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs).
- The entire, compact sawing system is accommodated in the T-MAX carrying case – it is an ideal tool for shadow gaps, rip, bevel, plunge and angled cuts, as well as free-hand work.