- The K 85 / K 85 Ec offers an enhanced cutting depth of up to 88 mm (3 7/16 in.). Even when used in conjunction with the guide rail, it achieves an exceptional depth of 82 mm (3 3/16 in.).
- Optimum chip ejection, especially when sawing insulating materials.
- Sawing to mark. The pointer adjusts automatically to the set tilt angle.
- The cutting depth is set and locked in a single, quick action.
- Thanks to the new tilting arrangement of the K 85 / K 85 Ec, reading the scale is easier than ever before.
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel / compound miter cuts up to 60°
- Birdsmouth cuts
- Plunge cuts
- Chamfers and grooves
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials