Cutting height – 1 – 72 mm Cutting height at 45 ° – 1 – 49 mm Swivel range -3 – 48 ° Train length 330 mm Work surface tabletop 525 x 818 mm Working height without stationary equipment 415 mm Working height with stationary equipment 891 mm Nominal idle speed 2,050 – 4,300 rpm Nominal intake 2250 W Suction connection Ø 58 mm Weight (including universal stop) 37.2 kg Cutting speed 24.2 – 50.7 m / s Universal motor 230 V / 50 Hz
Erika 70 Ec Precision Saw System
£2,898.00 inc. Vat
- As the world’s first underfloor pulling saw, the ERIKA has become the epitome of mobile sawing since its introduction. After almost 40 years of experience, the current generation has everything on board that users expect from a modern underfloor pull saw.
- The integrated Quickstand puts the ERIKA on 4 stable aluminum legs within seconds. Protective rubber stoppers on the feet also prevent slipping or bumping.
- The unique dust channel bundles the sawdust and guides it safely to the rear. Thanks to this new development, your suction device will be used even more effectively. Result: clean work on a clean construction site! The operation of the ERIKA leaves no questions unanswered. Clearly designed controls are all logically attached to the front of the machine!
- Thanks to the E-control electronics and the corresponding original MAFELL saw blade, it is possible to process other materials such as plastics or aluminum profiles in addition to wood.
- Further plus points for the ERIKA 70: Extremely stable table profile, swivel range from – 3 ° to 48 °, a lowerable riving knife and the maximum pull length of 340 mm.