- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Bevel cuts
- Compatible materials include: Wood fiber insulation board (pressure-resistant, flexible), PUR rigid foam (without underlay),Styropor EPS, Styrodur XPS
- 2-Dimensional tilting – The DSS 300 cc can cut at tilt angles up to 60°. In addition, the cutting wire and riving knife can be tilted back through 45°.
- The carbon guide fin achieves extreme rigidity and, thanks to reduced weight, delivers the required cutting precision.
- Automatic wire tensioning ensures consistency and supreme cutting quality.
- The CUprex highperformance motor stands for sheer strength and outstanding motive power.
- The double-sided toothed belt convey chips and dust away from the kerf and improve both extractor performance and cutting precision.
DSS300 Insulation Saw
£2,395.00 ex. Vat
- The MAFELL DSS 300 cc is a unique wire saw for cutting pressureresistant and flexible wood fiber insulating materials. Precision cutting for a perfect fit improves building insulation, eliminates thermal bridges and thus prevents structural damage. The DSS 300 cc is instrumental in ensuring that insulation work is performed with the utmost efficiency.
- Perfect interaction of all system components and innovative details, including the cutting wire, carbon guide fin and chip sweepers, achieve a high-precision cut. This integrated system, which also includes the high-capacity extractor S 200 and workbench ST 1700 Vario, is simply unbeatable.
- Given the appropriate accessories, insulating materials can be cut precisely in an almost infinite number of ways. The compact and highly flexible workbench allows you to work with extreme accuracy, even when making very long cuts. A more pleasant working atmosphere and ease of handling are ensured by the powerful high-capacity extractor.